Monday 5 October 2015

Looking Back

Today is gonna be the day that
you'll search your heart
and you'll search your soul
but you won't find me there
for tomorrow I'll be gone

I'm a superstitious girl
but I talked to God in a phonebox
He said that life is life -
this is what you get

I wish you were here
so you could take me to the place where you go
a better place to play
but all the lights that lead us there are blinding
we'll search no more

How do I live with or without you?
I gave up forever
They said we'll never make it
yet those days were the best days of my life

I don't know where we went wrong
maybe we've gone too far
I got more than I could handle
and it's all your fault
but what goes around never comes around to you

I can't forget the things you never said
It ain't easy to say goodbye
but all I really want is deliverance
and nothing else matters.




Written by: Marista
Date: Unknown
Copyright reserved

Info: this poem is made up with single lines from the lyrics of various songs by various artists

No comments:

Post a Comment